Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 15th: We got to Mexico!!




May 15th So sorry I haven't been updating the blog since we got to Mexico. I can't get around the blocking site they have so I will have my neice post for me. We arrived on May 13th in Guadalupe at Rancho Sordo Mudo Rv Park and settled in. Ate dinner at our favorite restaurant stuffing ourselves. Friday we visited with our sweet friends Gio and Patty with their now three beautiful daughters. Then Saturday Kathy and Ellie arrived and we headed off to Juan and Marta's graduation from Bible College. It was a wonderful time of celebration, we are so proud of them and their hard work for the past three years. We were able to visit with Pastor Yolanda that night and the next morning before we set off for FFHM.

No comments:

Post a Comment